Making Of Modernist Loft


  • First let me show a empty screenshot of the scene without any shader so you can see more clearly the models and details:



  • Now let me show you some material setup:
  • The wood flooring was made it with Photoshop using several wood textures, and later that I did the diffuse map I created the bump and spec, check the settings:





  • Now let’s talk about lighting, the lighting was more complex in this scene, I used Vray Sun and Vray Sky in combination of several Skylight Portals in each windows with some vray ies inside of the room in every lamp, some setup for this scene:

  • And here is the settings for the vray physical camera, this is one of the more important points when lighting a scene with vray:


  • And now the render settings for this scene, i did not render this with high values because it was a practice project and because i want to share with you a more faster render settings, try it by yourself in you will see that i am right :)

  • I did a good amount of post production with this scene, but like always everything was done just adding color correction, levels, contrast, some exposure balance, chromatic aberration and sharpen.







(By Aleso)

Categories: , ,
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author.
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author. This's a small group3d. I was just a 3d lovers and I wanted to share my learning experience for everyone. If you are the author of the article. Please contact us at Facebook.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com