Making of K House


  •  The idea of this scene came to me when I bumped in to some random image on the internet and from that very first moment I was charmed by the house design of the Lefevre Beach House that is presented by architect firm Longhi Architects.
  • The site of this comfortable dwelling is located at the meeting point between the Pacific Ocean and the arid land of Peruvian Desert on Punta Misterio, Lima, Peru. This cool, cozy and comfy family residence is enriched by sand and water environments.
  • In my opinion you should always gather as much reference images and inspiration as possible. Before you create the first polygon you should already have at least one direction and thought about what it is that you’re trying to achieve.
  • At the time of starting this project I inscribed me for the the exterior training at CG workshop.
  • It was with the fantastic lectures and good advice of Pawel Podwojewski, also known as Simonhc, that I achieved the final renders.
  • My main application in the design process was 3d studio Max 2010 for modelling and texturing. Brix plugin for max and some scrpits like floorgenerator and Photoshop to create postproduction. Vray 1.5 was used for the final render.






Categories: ,
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author.
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author. This's a small group3d. I was just a 3d lovers and I wanted to share my learning experience for everyone. If you are the author of the article. Please contact us at Facebook.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com