Eames Photoshoot

 
(Eames Photoshoot by Bertrand Benoit)
  • Here is a short series of images I’d been keeping under wraps. My original idea was to create small tutorials focused on the various materials used in the scene and to release these together with the images. However, since Australian online decoration magazine EST has done me the honour of publishing a feature on these, I thought I would not hold on to them any longer. Which doesn’t mean I’ve given up on the tuts. On the contrary. I will be publishing them in the next few weeks. So if you’re into vintage plastic, stained wood or greasy chrome, watch this space.
  • A few words on the images. The feature image does not actually belong in the series. It is a pretty litteral interpretation of a marketing photo in the Vitra catalogue (Vitra being the holder of the Eames licence for Europe). As for the rest, the interior was inspired by The Lab, a real-world photography studio in Copenhagen. It felt like the perfect place to showcase expensive vintage furniture. This, in turn, prompted me to model a few photographic props as entourage. And before anyone mentions it, yes, I know, these are not actually meant to be in the frame.
  • Regarding the chairs, they are not the most original choice, obviously. 3D models of the Eames series are not exactly in short supply. But since I needed them and since I prefer to do these things my way, I thought I would go for the whole series. The chairs are a combination of three shells (plastic; fibreglass and upholstered) and six bases (Wire; Wood; Rod; La Fonda; Stackable and Wheels).
  • As usual, you will find all the models in the warehouse.










Categories: , , ,
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author.
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author. This's a small group3d. I was just a 3d lovers and I wanted to share my learning experience for everyone. If you are the author of the article. Please contact us at Facebook.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com