Making of London Bar



Modeling Process
All the modeling was done in 3ds Max using Low poly modeling method, it's pretty simple and straight forward, for me I always like to model all the furniture separately then I merge them into the main max file. You can see the wire frame of some of the furniture used in the scene below:





The render settings are simple, actually after experimenting with so many options that you guys can get out of any other "making of" I was able to make my own that are suitable to fit my render machine and less time consuming . You can see the render setting below:




The final result will always depends on your skills in making a good photo post editing, as the render settings are not to rely on when it comes to getting an artistic look to your image.


Lighting and Texturing 
For me before I start adding any textures to the scene I prefer to start with a grey scale render set-up, using a couple of V-ray Lights and a V-ray sun.
See below image, I've only placed two V-ray lights with a V-ray sun for this stage:



Post Editing
It's the final process and the most important one to me. I use Photoshop as the main software, sometimes I use others like After Effects or Lightroom with Photo looks Plug in.
First of all start with adjusting the brightness and contrast of the image and also make a quick color correction.




As a final touch add a nice background and a lens flare effect to your lights and then flatten your image.  

Finally I would like to thank our Director John Carolan and our Principal of Design Miss Khuan Chew for their guidance and support. I hope you guys find this "making of" helpful. 
(by Rakan Jandali)

Categories: , ,
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author.
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author. This's a small group3d. I was just a 3d lovers and I wanted to share my learning experience for everyone. If you are the author of the article. Please contact us at Facebook.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com