MAKING OF ECOLOGICAL HOUSING

INFORMATION:

Project: ECOLOGICAL HOUSING
Location: FLAMINGO DAILAI RESORT
Area: 300m2
Concept: +3D Perspective & 3D artist: Caoquan1989

I’ve been asked many times to share more insight about the creation of the "ECOLOGICAL HOUSING" scene. Now, that I learned new things by making it, I will share some of the most important topics here.

SOFTWARE USED

Here is the list of software that I used during the creation of this scene
  • 3d Studio Max 2012
  • VRay 2.2.03
  • Forest Pack Pro
  • Ivy Generator
  • Terrain 1.8
  • Photoshop CS
For better understanding I will use the following three images for explanation as they contain all essential things. They show the three lighting-schemes I used as well.



MODELLING:

I built the model of the house after doing some research about it. I gathered all plans and images I could find online and in books.



THE LIGHT


THE CHAIR




THE GRASS



We came up with a method that utilizes the great Forest Pack Pro plugin in two stages. What does that mean?
First I created four different grass patches with Forest Pack Pro in a small circular spline consisting of 4-6 different objects. That would look like this…

THE TREE

 With all objects my scene now looked like this from above…

SETTING:

I used VRAY SKY and this is the setup for the lighting: 
 Check the settings for the vray physical camera, this is a really important step because the camera control how the lighting will affect the scene:
 And that’s all for the lighting now i want to share with you the rendering setup, for this one i used Brute Force and Light Cache for having a more accurate lighting calculation, this is the render setup:

AFTER RENDER:


As I mentioned above, getting the colors just right is a very important thing. In the end it is a matter of taste if you work more in 3d or more in post production with Photoshop or After Effects – but in this case I challenged myself a bit to get as far as possible in 3d. The resulting render output of the garden perspective is the following… 

THE POST PRODUCTION

Well… I hope I could give some insights about my workflow – or answer some questions one may have had.
Best regards,CaoQuan

Categories: , ,
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author.
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author. This's a small group3d. I was just a 3d lovers and I wanted to share my learning experience for everyone. If you are the author of the article. Please contact us at Facebook.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com