MAKING OF INTERIOR SCENE



Hello you, first I want to thank you for reading about my method of work. I sincerely hope that this reading can help you with your work. This is my first tutorial, I ask your forgiveness for my English. : D

My name is Matheus Passos, I'm from Brazil, a lover of architecture 3D visualization. you can find some of my work for my blog http://matheus3d.wordpress.com/ and soon http://www.matheuspassos.com/
Note: I am in favor of using all the resources Vray .. I feel that works with all standard tools Vray has a greater compatibility.


I wanted to show the extent of its models and its quality for our scenes.

I know you can find this a very crowded scene, but this was the purpose.

Light



I used the system IBL (Image-Based Lighting), as main light you can study it more for:http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150S...les_lights.htm

Within the VrayDome, I used an HDRI

I link to VrayDome + VRaySun, Peter Guthrie method

In windows, 2 Vrayligth used to help in lighting
the light fixtures, 3 VrayIES I used to give a charm to the scene and assist in the Light


CAM
I use VRayPhysicalCamera has the same features of a real camera.
There are not many secrets, I just played around with color balance to make the light as neutral.
I decided to directly generate the DOF of the camera with her, I lowered the value of the F-number and controlled the entry of light into Shutter Speed.


MATERIALS
Floor
I used the Script CG Source floor wooden : http://www.cg-source.com/
For wood floor material, I used the plugin Multitexture of CG Source , to speed up my work, I used the same maps with the addition of Color Correction to generate Madasa Reflection, Bump and Glossiness




FREEZER





RENDERING:
Here are the GI settings used




I hope you enjoyed the tutorial.

RESULT FINAL

At: Matheus Passos: D

Modelagem da geladeira,créditos vai para Emerson Godoi
odeling credits goes to the refrigerator Emerson Godoi
See the result

Categories: ,
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author.
Some articles are updated by us from various sources on the internet. We don't have anything to do with the author. This's a small group3d. I was just a 3d lovers and I wanted to share my learning experience for everyone. If you are the author of the article. Please contact us at Facebook.
//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY MUKUND - www.newbloggingtipz.com